Nina Aquila: Legal Eagle, Chapter II: "Broken Wings"
A downloadable game for Windows
Nina Aquila returns in Legal Eagle II: "Broken Wings"!
To play Chapter I, for FREE, CLICK HERE!
Nina Aquila: Legal Eagle is a series of anime-themed graphic adventure games, in which you play the role of a defence attorney. Fledge City is in crisis, and it's up to Nina Aquila and her friends to make sure justice prevails!
- An anime-themed epic told over 4 hours of gameplay!
- Aimed at adults, but entirely SFW
- A hybrid visual novel/graphic adventure game
- An exciting mystery plot that satirises "collect and battle" anime, such as Yugioh and Gundam Build Fighters
Also we now have a range of NALE merch at Teepublic!
Case II: "Broken Wings"
Get ready to duel!
Several weeks have passed since the events of Nina Aquila: Legal Eagle, and Nina's life is in turmoil after a costly defeat in court. Her confidence shattered, Nina holes up in her office until a visitor comes to the door - one who believes that only she can help him.
A murder has been committed at the High Flyers Casino. The victim? A celebrity player of a trading card game, "Dragon Fantasy Arena", on the eve of the national tournament!
Who would commit murder over a children's card game? And why?
Surrounded by hot-blooded heroes and dastardly cosplaying villains, Nina will need all her cunning if she's to make the best of a bad draw... Or her client's going to be sent to the graveyard!
New features for this chapter
- Investigate crime scenes and explore key locations
- Explore Fledge City using a pseudo-3D Mode-7 overworld
- Play "Dragon Fantasy Arena", a card-game-themed battle system unique to the world of NALE
NALE Chapter 2 features a story which revolves around a key murder, though there is no gore. There are also themes of bereavement and recent loss.
State of Development
NALE is created on a chapter-by-chapter basis.
The initial chapter is free, follow-up chapters are available for a small fee.
Funds raised will initially go towards the unique assets required to create the future cases, with a long-term goal of replacing all the visual aspects of the game with unique character and environment assets.
Updates & news are posted HERE.
Credits & Special Thanks
Thanks go to the RPG Maker official forums & subreddit, all of my followers on Twitter & Tumblr, and members of the NALE discord.
The game also features an extensive credits list that covers plugin, asset and voice attribution; please check these out as NALE would only be possible with their help!
|Updated||23 days ago|
|Genre||Interactive Fiction, Adventure, Visual Novel|
|Made with||RPG Maker|
|Tags||2D, Anime, Female Protagonist, graphic-adventure, Mystery, RPG Maker, Story Rich|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Welcome bundle buyers!65 days ago
- Support the GDC relief bundle!Apr 01, 2020
- NALE SALE for Halloween!Oct 26, 2019
- NALE news, soon!Sep 15, 2019
- We're watching Fire Force this week in the NALE discord!Aug 27, 2019
- Keeping up with NALE news?Aug 21, 2019
- New shirt designs!Aug 20, 2019
- Mac version info (NALE C2)Aug 18, 2019